Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ninja Turtle Strikes again

Good Morning,

I've had my first class of the truncated week and am now sitting in the library attempting to study. Now, as most of you know, I attend an HBCU- therefore you can already assume that the library is not only a place for studying, but it is also a place to : 1. talk loudly about how drunk you were on Friday night 2. walk around so EVERYONE can see you new outfit 3. catch up on some z's or , my favorite, 4. check facebook.

You may now be wondering , "ok Alyssa WTF are u getting at?" well heres the skinny: I got into the library at approx 10:00 am, got my books laid out, and commenced to studying. There was NOOOOO body up here but my tutor and some random so i thought i was set. Not 10 minutes later, I hear laughing and pontification coming up the stairs and i knew it was him- the ninja turtle.

Now, i call him ninja turtle becuase he looks like one. Point blank.

Ninja, as he will be referred to for the rest of this blog, is the most annyoing thing i have ever met or even encountered in my life! He alllwayyysss has something to say, is usually wrong, and on top of that he's ugly<- that should be enough right THERE! Annnyywhoo, Ninja came up stairs huffin, puffin, and pontificating. He saw a friend, who was by me, and came over to speak to him. He was talking loud, spitting, and just being downright gross. For those of you who know me, you know that I make faces at ugly ppl who get on my nerves- i may not say anything but you will get a face. I commenced the ninja staredown in hopes that his cockeye would catch a glimpse of my angry face. He did not, so I commenced my 2nd attempt shutting him up and sitting him down, I growled at him- im jk- i politely asked him to STFU im trying to read. He ever so smartly acquiesced to my command and sat his fat behind down.

The moral of this story is: if someone is being loud in the library just tell them to STFU- it works faster than being nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment